Sunday, April 12, 2015

Let me have fun Atticus!

My dad Atticus is known in town because he's a lawyer. I have always thought about being a lawyer like my dad, but my dad tends to get to serious too quickly.Today Dill, Scout and I were playing the Boo Radley game. This was a game that I invented and we acted like how the Radley family would act. My dad was suspicious and asked what we were doing. He automatically assumed that we were making jokes about the Radley family and insisted us to stop. This is because he believed that it was disrespectful to torment a family. I was so confused and aggravated because we weren't doing anything wrong. Atticus takes things too seriously! Why can't he let us be kids! Why ca't he let us have fun! Now that I think about it, I don't want to be like my father anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment