Monday, April 13, 2015

There Was A Fire!

Last night, Scout and I were awoken by Atticus in the middle of the night. He wouldn't tell us why we were leaving the house until we left. We looked over Ms.Maudie's house and it was on fire. The fire expanded quickly and caught on to other houses. Atticus did not want Scout and I to be by the fire.He told us to wait my the Radley house. Scout and I were a little scared but we had to stay there so Atticus would not get mad. When we got back home, Scout noticed that someone had put a blanket on her. It was not ours...we both thought it was Boo Radley! UGHHH! I'm so mad at myself. If I had just turned to when Boo put the blanket on her, I could of seen him! This is so frustrating. I was so close to seeing him, but of course I screwed up my chances.I would of been the first to see him in years!

No comments:

Post a Comment